Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage recruitment channels & recruitment process (posting job requirements on various job channels and social media networks, shortlisting and interviewing candidates, accessing candidates to ensure they match position requirement, salary negotiation, offer letter, assisting the Hiring Manager with the onboarding process).
- Manage employee databases.
- Manage candidate evaluation form/candidate evaluation result.
- Follow up of probation result of employees
- Manage company’s websites, Facebook, Linkedin and regularly update information
- Organize company events such as annual company trip, quarterly team building.
- Work with BOD and Managers to plan & coordinate the training system (training needs analysis, making training plan/ budget, delivering training sections and recording).
- Work with BOD and Managers in the Employee Performance Evaluation Procedure.
- Support in the administration of performance appraisal system.
- To perform any other HR duties assigned by management.
- University graduates in relevant major (Laws, Human resources, Foreign Language…)
- At least 02 years of experience in Recruitment, Internal Communication and/or training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Result-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Logical thinking, creative and innovative
- Effective planning and implementation skills
- Salary review every half year
- Performance bonus twice a year/Tet bonus
- Health insurance for employee & family member
- MVP, MVT awards (most valuable person/ Most valuable team)
- Teambuilding, annual company trip and health check
- Working hours: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday with flexible time policy
- Opportunity to work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment
Ngoc Khanh Plaza, No.1 Pham Huy Thong, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com